Elder Foote

Elder Foote

Friday, December 30, 2016

Basically 1 week left in spiritual prison



So, this week has been pretty rough, I' m not gonna lie. Ive been sick for about 3 weeks now and nothing has seemed to help and im getting annoyed be people way fast. I almost punched this kid but I didn't,  so go me. So this is what happened this week.  Everyday we do the same thing and everyday I probably say 30-40 prays. This one time me and my companion forgot to pray before our lesson we taught our investagator. It was seriously the worst lesson we have ever had. We were forgetting what to say and what we planned and the spirit wasnt there at all. So don't forget to pray everyday, multiple times if you have to. Heavenly Father cares about you and wants to help you out for real. I love you guys and thanks for everything you're my favorite fans ever!
Love, 
Elder Foote
PS I know its strange, but im actually mormon since I added my little spiritual thought this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment