Elder Foote

Elder Foote

Friday, December 16, 2016

Week 2: Two Weeks or Two Year?







What's up my fans. So lets see what's been happening. Monday i got a haircut and let me tell ya.... I miss you Tiffany Phelps. That man cut my hair so short but I also found out one of my Brazilian roommates had a barbershop at home so I'm gonna ask him my last week, even though we aren't supposed to cut peoples hair. Also me and Elder Schade usually nap during Physical Activity time and the second day we went we got put in time out for being late the day before. They punished us by not letting us workout because we were late lol; it was so heartbreaking. Then one day I feel asleep during class and got called out by the teacher lol. Then we went to physical activity another day and me and my companion jumped during volleyball and apparently you cant jump and so every time we did we had to do 10 pushups, by the end of that night we did 100 pushups each. The Physical activity teacher is a jerk. We talk back to him and I tried to hit him with the volleyball lol. We came to the conclusion that the Physical Activity teacher is whipped at home so he likes to have all the power here. So I'm in the choir and since so many of you are interested ill tell you about it. We sing in pork and cheese aka Portuguese and yeah that's about it lol. Its super fun and I feel the spirit a lot while I sing so that's why I joined it. Nothing much is happening. The 16 hour days are getting super short I feel like the CTM is okay, making the most out of it and trying hard.Also we got to walk around a lot for Pday and it was way cool! I got kinda nervous lol but it was way fun. Keep me updated people.




Love your favorite Elder,
Elder Foote

No comments:

Post a Comment