Elder Foote

Elder Foote

Friday, December 9, 2016

Week 1: What's Up Nigaos

Mom I'm counting on you to send this to everyone. So let's see what's happened everyone.

  So I left two weeks ago Monday and the flight got cancelled from Atlanta to Brazil, we had a 15 hour layover and I slept on the ground in the airport. Then we arrived at the CTM Wednesday at 2 am. its super fun here. I got put into a trio companionship with Elder Schade and Elder Peterson. Funny story is Elder Schade was my brother’s trainer's best friend. We are just alike and killing it out here. The women can’t get enough of us. lol jk. We´ve taught some pretty powerful lessons and it’s so much fun. The language is hard but it'll come eventually. The food here is actually not bad. I eat so much but can never gain weight it sucks. I'm in the CTM choir and it’s so much fun and the spirit is so strong. WE made these girls in our district laugh so hard they peed their pants. It’s so much fun out here but being in a classroom for like 10 hours a day BLOWS. at the end of it kinda sucks and when I get to my room I don't wanna do anything except eat my lanche which is a snack they give before bed which is tight. Honestly not much is going on here. pretty normal stuff every day and its fun. Definitely can’t wait to get out in the field though. But first I need to learn Portuguese. We also have the 6th floor where our room is and I swear that's enough of a work out for me so we usually skip physical activity. Also like our 5th day we skipped it and our alarm didn't go off and so we slept right through class, I didn't mind too much. Honestly I think that's it. Sorry for it being short I can’t think of anything else happening. Keep me updated on your lives people. PS don't ask me if I like Brazil because I'm stuck in the CTM so idk if I do. 

Love, 


Elder Foote





No comments:

Post a Comment