Elder Foote

Elder Foote

Friday, December 23, 2016

Merry Christmas Amigos

Hey friends,


So, its Christmas time and I'm super pumped. Its not too cold outside but wearing sweaters inside to look freaking fly. We went to go hand out Book of Mormons and me and Edler Schade killed it. I started most of the conversations and he finished them. It was way fun and I love it here. The food is good...I've gained 6 pounds. Lmao, what is getting into me. I also have to teach the lesson and I'm super stoked and then choir probably. Ive had some super good strong lessons and a great time here. Almost time to get to the field and im so stoked even though I wont know a single thing. Time is flying. Im just stuntin over here. Got all the Elders and Sisters around me. Well sorry this is a short email I got nothing else to say. Love you all and have a great week and be safe! Keep me updated please. 
Love, 
Elder Foote

No comments:

Post a Comment