Elder Foote

Elder Foote

Monday, February 27, 2017

Week 13 Brazil and my Bowels!!

So we had another baptism this week! Puttin in work over here but i want more so im about to baptize the world over here! So this week I've had and still have some major stomach pains and diarrhea!  Man,  I thought for sure I was gonna crap my pants so hard! I lucked out and that didnt happen! With all this diarrhea and walking i would think i would lose weight but no,  still gaining :(
This food is getting me good!
 So one lesson this week we were teaching this girl and her boyfriend and another one of her friends and i showed them a picture of The Krew (me, Gavin, Ray, Dylan, Dylan) Shout out to the boys I love you babes! Anyways the girls were like `WOW we need to go to America` aw man it was so funny and the boyfrineds face was priceless. Being American here is so good! We get into so many houses because im such a good looking missionary! Okay I think thats about it! I miss and love you All! 
Elder Foote





No comments:

Post a Comment