Elder Foote

Elder Foote

Monday, March 6, 2017

Week 14 HEY, HEY, HEY

Whats up my beautiful American friends? Its your favorite missionary back at it again!
So this week was pretty solid not gonna lie! I taught alot of people but didnt have any baptisms :(. Hopefully this next week we have 2.  So on Tuesday I was walking on the sidewalk and this guy and girl point at me and basically said I was hot and so that was pretty alright.
After we had splits with our zone leaders and me and Elder Musselman went out together and we got into every single house we hit and we even taught a girl in a bikini, lol. The people here can't resist two cute American Missionaries!  Also, we were returning home on the bus, me and my companion and I see my companion holding his mouth and water coming out and im thinking what did that boy drink and then i realize that its not water so I hide behind this little girl while he throws up all over the floor and I was weak and we had to walk to our house and he was covered in throw up bahahaha! Then after we had to stay in the house that day and the next! Not much else has happened! Love you all and stay safe!
Elder Foote



No comments:

Post a Comment