Elder Foote

Elder Foote

Monday, February 20, 2017

Week 12 Mission Hopping??

What's up sexy Americans!?
So this week was pretty okay. We had two baptisms which was tight but I let my companion do the baptisms cause he doesn't have a lot!
 So lets get to the good stuff! I was on splits with another Brazilian and we walked in to teach her and she kissed me lol! so freaking whack like huh!? I had no idea what happened! Also so this week we had a training meeting and it was in Porto Alegre which is an hour away by bus and so we go and learn all day! Head back to our area and go teach! Then Its time to head to the house, we get there and my companion left the keys in his jacket which he left in Porto Alegre! So we slept at other missionaries house and left that morning, took the wrong bus and ended up in the Porto Alegre South mission! Then got the keys and then i had no money to return home and so i made that boy pay for me! Also I'm getting pretty thick and i started working out and my butt is gettin HUGE people! I love you all and wanna hear from you! 
Elder Foote




No comments:

Post a Comment