Elder Foote

Elder Foote

Monday, February 13, 2017

Week 11- I'm Sleep deprived!!!

So this week was pretty alright not gonna lie! So I has an interview with my Mission President and i have to come home....Just kidding (i wish). Also right infront of my very own eyes i witnessed a drug deal! So crazy lol. I swear I have some of the best stories out there! So get this! This week my companion was teaching a lesson and the investagator didnt seem very interested and she freaking fell asleep, but get this it gets better! I also freaking fell asleep during the lesson! My companion is so boring he put two people asleep like that, man! I also fell asleep during companionship study! lmao im so good! Also me and my companion got into another fight and this time i told him i didnt like him wanted a a new trainer lmao. Also one member and his wife called me gay because i was wearing pink socks and then she tried to give me some of her socks like HUH! Im striaght as can be! Well i love you all and keep me updated people! Also im attaching a picture of my everyday sight in Brasi! I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment