Elder Foote

Elder Foote

Monday, March 20, 2017

Week 16 Whassup Babes





So this week was just kinda normal. I feel like im freaking taking charge of everything here cuase my companion doesn't do anything. I gottas do everything but its pretty good for me.  We also have transfers in two weeks which im stoked for a new companion baby! Only two more weeks, pray for me people! So this upcoming week we have about 4 marriages that will happen and after baptizing 6 people then the next day confirming all of them then after the sacrament another baptism! Im putting in work over here. I hope it all works out perfectly! This last week i met Elder Christofferson and saw Elder Morrow (Treston) which was pretty cool.  We were gonna take a picture but he had to leave right after so bummer! This week i watched two girls crash on a motorcycle and it was so freaking funny and that just proves girls cant drive anywhere in the world. Right after i watched two drunks fight in the street it was so funny! man this place is so wild! Also Fat shout out to my boys Dylan and Ray! Happy Birthday to them and i love you guys! Have a wild time in Arizona for me! Miss and love you guys!
Elder Foote
Elder Foote's and his shoe fetish.

Elder Foote, Elder Reis and Elder Silva

No comments:

Post a Comment