Elder Foote

Elder Foote

Monday, January 30, 2017

Week 9 BAAAAAAAHHHHHHTCHE

Hey Everybody!!!!!! Well this week flew by and seriously nothing happened really, it was so freaking easy.  On Monday, we had P-Day and that was fun as heck and then Tuesday we went to the temple which was so cool cause it was the Porto Alegre Temple and that was an all day thing and we ate at Burger King after. Wednesday we had a transmission of all missionaries around the world and that took like all day and so it was way easy but we did get more sleep baby! Thursday we went to work I think, I can't really remember lol and Friday.  We had splits and I had my very first Snake Encounter!!!!
We went to the freaking super market and the lady asked where I was from and I said United States and she tried to get all up in me asking me all these questions like what the! Freaking ladies everywhere, cant get away from them. Then Saturday we had two baptism interviews and that took all day.
 So this week nothing really crazy, sorry my dearest friends! :(
 I love you all and have a safe freaking wild week. 
Love, 
Elder Foote

No comments:

Post a Comment