Elder Foote

Elder Foote

Monday, January 23, 2017

Week 8

Whats up everybody?? Well its my second week in the field and honestly its so much fun! Its freaking whack though lmao. Sometimes i can understand people and their needs and i can talk back pretty good no lie, but mostly other times i have no idea what people are saying and i feel like a lost child. This is how my week went we had so many investagators but we had to drop 12 of them becuase they didnt want our lessons or baptism they really just wanted to look at me. ;) Then we were also supposed to have a baptism this week and i was super stoked becasue i was gonna baptize him but he didnt have his interview or show up to church. :( OKAY people get ready for my interesting parts of this week. I was on splits and some lady asked my companion to marry her and shes like 35 and was saying her dad is cousins with Joesph Smith and crazy shiz like that. Shes crazy. Secondly i look like a freaking DIRTY BEANER!!! (mom dont erase that) This tan is whack lmao. Lastly its freaking normal for ladies to pull their boob out to breastfeed and nothing to cover i feel so uncomfortable everytime is happens and i never leave eye contact. okay people update me on your lives. love you all.
Love,


Elder Foote

No comments:

Post a Comment