Elder Foote

Elder Foote

Monday, July 23, 2018

Week 86 Friends



Hey everyone! I hope you are all doing good! I miss you guys a ton but time is flying! Well not much is happening here! I love the mission. Friday we have a zone conference so we will be preparing for that. After we all have interviews with President Jones which im stoked for. Even better than that is that after he will be doing a splits with me and my companion! A Trio of Power!
Love you all!
Elder Foote

                                        Former Elder Gallup and Elder Foote
                   Elder Soares, Ethen Gallup and Elder Foote, Santa Cruz Zone
                     The Gallup Family dropping breakfast off for the elders!
                      Chase striking a pose...
              Chase's House

No comments:

Post a Comment