Elder Foote

Elder Foote

Monday, July 2, 2018

Week 83 Happy 4th Everyone



Hey peeps,  miss me? I'm doing really good here in Santa Cruz. I love this place. My Companion, Elder Soares is so fun. I love him. We are gonna have a blast and baptize the heck out of people! We had a baptism yesterday. A man named Luis who is 54 years old. He told us that he was coming home from a friends house...praying that he could find a way in his life. A little later that night i stopped him in the street. We went to his house the next day. Showed him the true Gospel of Jesus Christ. Went to church with us and the next week changed his life forever. He was baptized yesterday! We helped him stop smoking. (which he has been smoking since hes been 18) I love the Gospel. I know its true! I know it changes lives. Its never too late.
Also our new President got here! We meet him next week!!
We also have another baptism this week.
Also happy 4th of July! I love America!!!
Elder Foote




No comments:

Post a Comment