Elder Foote

Elder Foote

Monday, February 26, 2018

Week 65



Hey friends and family, so actually I went to Porto Alegre because my comps a beaner and had to start his visa stuff. lol,  thought it was a good joke. I'm not assistant yet.

 This week was super good. Had an experience that helped me a lot. So we were hitting our appointments and everything was falling through, we walked down a street and hit some other houses and nothing, my comp wanted to leave. I felt that someone was on the street, we went back and a lady called us and told us that she has been less active for 8 years and i said if God really existed that he would send us back and it happened. I know that God loves us and answers all of our prayers and we should pray more often.
Elder Foote
               He'll find a mirror anywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment