Elder Foote

Elder Foote

Monday, February 12, 2018

Week 63



Well this week was super spiritual, I think I needed it. We met some people who are really good and ready to hear the Gospel.
 This week I was reading a talk in the Liahona of February and it was titled " What can i do to teach similar to the Savior?" "O que posso fazer para ensinar semelhante ao do Salvador?" There was a story about a writer. Someone asked him how did you get so famous and not you classmates, He said "my classmates simply joked about being writers for me i profundamently ( i don't know if that's a word, so mom help me out here) important to me.
 I thought long and hard about that, when i got on the mission i wanted numbers, but now its profundamently important to me the salvation of others, because of that little switch the Lord has let me help many people here. I have little time left and i want to help everyone i can. Two years isn't much time! I love this Gospel and this Church. Its true.
Elder Foote

No comments:

Post a Comment