Elder Foote

Elder Foote

Monday, October 2, 2017

Week 44 Conference Weekend



Hey everyone,
 I hope you all had a good week and loved the conference as much as I did. I just want to say to you what I learned, we all need to stop being selfish bastards and serve others. So, I hope you can all do that, and if you do, one day we can enter the Lord's kingdom.
 There were some good talks and honestly I hope you all felt the sweet spirit there and will study the talks and learn from them and apply them in your lives. This short time I've been learning to know my Savior Jesus Christ and I know that he died for me and all of you too. I love this place and these people and want to share Jesus Christ's gospel with everyone so they can learn to know our savior more. Have a safe good week.
Love,
Elder Foote


No comments:

Post a Comment