Elder Foote

Elder Foote

Monday, September 25, 2017

Week 43 Friends and Family

Hey everyone, I love you all and miss you all a ton, but I'm not gonna lie, I love the mission too. I'm working everyday and teaching people to be like Jesus. I recently read a talk about different types of missionaries. Honestly these two years are nothing and time is flying so I gotta give it all I have and help as many people as possible. I never realized how real the atonement is and I love it. It has carried me so far and when I am tired and feel like I cant do anymore, I feel the help of our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. I love this work and I'm so grateful for this time I have to serve. We had a baptism this week and are having another this week now. I hope you all are good.
Love,
Elder Foote

1 comment: