Elder Foote

Elder Foote

Monday, August 21, 2017

Week 38 Week 1 Again?



Yeah, so I forgot which week I am at, so lets start over.

 So this week was pretty good. We had a conference and interviews with President Campos and Sister Campos, what lovely wonderful people they are. They are so amazing I love them. Anyways, this week I have learned a lot with Patience. I'm still learning a lot with this word Patience because I'm not very good with it, but I have realized this Transfer I have been working Harder, more Diligently, More Obedient than I have on my mission and the results aren't coming in how I want. Sometimes we want results right away but it will always come on the Lord's time. I know the Lord is seeing my work and is blessing my family and preparing people for me to meet. I love this work and this church. I know it is the only true church here on the earth which means its the only way to return to our Loving Heavenly Father. Be patient and rely on the Lord and the blessings will fall into your life. I love you all and have a great week. Merry Christmas.
Elder Foote

                                          Elder Foote and Elder Schade
                                          Chase's long lost twin, aka, Elder Schade
                             The Boys

No comments:

Post a Comment