Elder Foote

Elder Foote

Monday, August 14, 2017

Week 37 Wassup!!



Wassup my friends and family. This week was pretty good! So this week was the second time i bought a umbrella on the mission and the first day i used it, it broke! :) i have such good luck. So idk whats been happening, we do the same stuff all the time and I teach people and meet new people and its great. I feel the love of Our Heavenly Father for every one of these people and want to show them the best way possible and when people accept its the happiest thing in the missionary life. I love teaching people about Our Savior Jesus Christ and his mercy. I love the Lord and he is my greatest example for everything in our lives. I'm trying my hardest to be like him everyday and I hope you all are too. I know the Jesus Christ lives and he is the son of a living God who loves us and wants the best for us. Have a great week and stay safe and sexy.
Elder Foote
PS Email me

No comments:

Post a Comment