Elder Foote

Elder Foote

Monday, May 29, 2017

Week 26 MIRACLES!





This week I've seen a miracle. We working our lives away and we werent having any luck and so I said a prayer for us and during the prayer I said please help us find a family of 4! The next house we hit we met a family of 3 but I was still grateful and about half way through the lesson another one of their kids walked out! It was a family of 4!! I was almost in tears!
 Guys I know that Heavenly Father answers every single prayer and if you are reading this and dont know anything about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints I invite you personally to pray to our Heavenly Father and ask and when you recieve that assurance to be baptized! I promise you all this is the best way for everyone! I love this work and being here and its the best thing for me! I love you all. Other than that it was a good week and ready to work another! Have a great week everyone. 
Love,
Elder Foote
11/28/2016
Chase leaving for two years.

Brazil, Porto Alegre North Mission!

No comments:

Post a Comment