Elder Foote

Elder Foote

Monday, May 15, 2017

Week 24 Holy Water

Man it was so good seeing my family and Gavin at skype. I miss them all so much! My cute litte niece was wearing a shirt and it said `if you think I'm awesome you should meet my uncle´aw man that is so true! I'm so awesome and the shirt was talking about me not Nick ;)
Anyways this week was good we had another baptism over here and this week we were working our butts off and we made 34 new investagators! Me and Elder Gallup, my new American companion! So one day I asked this old lady for some water and we started drinking it and she says this water is blessed from my pastor! What is this, I almost died and spit it out! What kind of people are these people! They dont got the priesthood! What else happened this week? We met a ton of people and one guy had no arms and i shook his limp shoulder or whatever its called and it felt so weird wth! Just trying to baptize more people over here! I love you all and miss you all! 
Elder Foote


Chase misses Gavin, a lot!



No comments:

Post a Comment