Elder Foote

Elder Foote

Monday, October 22, 2018

Week 99... The Last Week

Hey everyone, i never thought this time would come. I cant believe how fast the mission has been. I have loved every minute of it. There where a lot of difficulties, sadness, happiness, laughs, and emotions! I am so very grateful for these two years the Lord has given me to serve him. I know i was not the best person at home and i am not gonna go home the best person but the mission has changed my life. I love Brasil and the people here! I love and thank my Heavenly Father for letting me have these experiences that have changed my life. He has let me perform miracles here and i cant not deny the Priesthood power! I know that our Prophet Russell M. Nelson has all the Priesthood keys. I know that Jesus is the Christ the son of a living God, and his atonement is eternal. I know the Book of Mormon is true, its the most correct book on the earth. I love the Lord. I have found eternal happiness! love you all!
Elder Foote


No comments:

Post a Comment