Elder Foote

Elder Foote

Monday, July 10, 2017

Week 32 Challenge For All!


Hey everyone this week was pretty good! It was a lot better of a week and had some good success! I've been reading The Book of Mormon lately and all the stories I've seen in it has helped me so much and how many Prophets have prayed for help and have used their faith but then they worked diligently to show our Heavenly they needed and wanted his help! Sometimes we want all these blessings to be in our life right away but we will sit and wait for them! That does nothing! I have learned from my mission and for the rest of my life, we are always representatives of Jesus Christ and for us to receive these blessings we need to work a little harder, a little more. I challenge you all to open you mouth one time this week, speak to someone about the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the difference it'll make in your life will be incredible! I'm so happy to be a missionary and to share the true happiness that we have and we all deserve! I love you all and exercise your faith this week!
Elder Foote



Gilbert Temple Open House  w/Craig, Gavin, Dylan, Chase, Dylan


Chandler, Gavin and Chase




Dylan, Ray, Dylan, Gavin, and Chase...AKA, The Krew



2017 QCHS graduation. Gavin and Chase



Chase's mission opening. Gavin, Chase, Ray and Dylan



Gavin and Elder Foote. 

No comments:

Post a Comment